Aller au contenu

Plus qu'un site, plus qu'un réseau social, les membres de Motards.net informent, partagent, donnent des astuces et conseils sur tous les 2 roues. Les motos et scooters anciens ou récents n'auront plus de secret pour vous !

Inscrivez-vous maintenant pour avoir accès à toutes nos fonctionnalités. Une fois inscrit et connecté, vous pourrez rejoindre un Club de motards, participer aux discussions, vous inscrire à un événement moto (balade, roulage, stage), ajouter votre site dans l'annuaire et bien plus.

Bienvenue sur Motards, le site qui vous informe sur tous les 2 roues. Plus qu'un site, plus qu'un réseau social, découvrez tout l'esprit motard en ligne ! Parcourez dès à présent les clubs, forums, tutoriels et photos de la communauté de motards pour vous informer au mieux sur la thématique de la moto et partager votre passion avec d'autres passionnés.

Motards vous offre la possibilité de créer un club gratuit sur ce site. Le club est un mélange de forum et de groupe Facebook qui vous permet de regrouper une communauté et partager votre passion avec des amis ou motards comme vous. Vous disposez alors de tous les outils pour gérer votre communauté et la faire grandir sur Motards.

Vous avez envie d'améliorer votre conduite ? Rouler sur circuit ? Aller vous balader en 2 roues ? Découvrez le calendrier des événements moto et scooter. Vous pourrez ainsi vous inscrire aux sorties moto, stages de pilotage ou encore aux roulages et autres rassemblements. Et pourquoi ne pas créer votre événement pour rassembler les motards de votre région ?

Santo Domingo 1 week 2x trackDay

Messages recommandés

After the press release about the Womens Cup racing in the Dominican Republic, I've been getting alot of inquieries from people wanting to do some track days there this winter. I also remember some of the M4E members were interested last year when I brought it up. SO I am going to see if I can organize a group of riders from Montreal and Toronto to get together and head out to DR for a week in the sun with two private track days!

What it includes:
2 Private track days at Autodromo Mobil 1. Which is located in Santo Domingo. It is a great track. Technical and Fast! And most importantly safe! Maximum 20 Riders to ensure lots of track time.
Track will be open from 0900 - 1800hrs with a 1hour lunch break.
Ambulance on site / experienced marshall's
Use of a fully race prepped 600, 750 or 1000 equipped with Pirelli tires, gas supplied *shared with another rider
One on one instruction if desired by experienced racer's from the Dominican Republic and Canada
Lunch and refreshments provided all day.
Transportation to and from hotel / track
All inclusive package with air fare to a resort in Boca Chica / La Romana area for 7 days.
Cost: $2200 - $2500 - for riders
$1000 - $1400 - For non riders
$1200 - for just the track days if you want to make your own travel arrangements.

When: Looking at the last week of January before the prices go up!

I need a minimum of 10 rider's to be able to put this together!

Let me know if anyone is interested or has any questions!

** We are also organizing a group of friends (street riders) for a one week guided tour of the Dominican Republic with your own bike shipped from Montreal. and have a few spots open in the container.
The track is 2.7 KM (eso es dos punto siete por lo que hablan espanol )

Im looking at a departure of January 25th as that's when Im finding the best rates for the all inclusives!

Of course you can try different bikes! We want to make this as fun as possible.

Hmmmmm - ya prices do due tend to be alot less down south!! That's why I can offer this at only $1200 per person if we are only 10 for two days, with a bike!! Ya know how much that would cost here!!!!! hehe.

Seriously - that's the best I can do on pricing...Renting the track for two days, ambulance (the good quality), track workers, food, transport ect....Im lucky if I dont end up owing outta pocket in the end!! But who cares - this is gonna rock!

Source ; http://forum.m4e.com/courses-et-coureurs-races-racers/89303-track-days-dominican-republic.html

ROAD RUNNER a écrit:
mjolan a écrit:
Une belle et bonne occasion de tenir les AMBRELLA tttttt

ouai ! desfois sa peu faire drôle...

pouaaapouaaapouaaa

Ouin....on se rentre la bédaine, cache la craque de plombier et.....passer chez Le Rouet acheter une caisse de Ambrella.....Y,en a pas de facile tttttt
  • Créer...